Talent Acquisition Partner
SOFTLOFT is an innovative eCommerce software company providing a full range of services related to Magento and custom web development. Founded in 2008 and based in Ukraine, we supply our Customers around the world with agile, reliable, and cost-effective eCommerce solutions.
SOFTLOFT offers fully-tailored services matching individual Customers’ needs, with ongoing support and quick problem-solving.
We are looking for a passionate and professional TALENT ACQUISITION PARTNER to join our team.
THINGS YOU WILL DO:
- Identify talented candidates. You’ll ensure we have the right people at the right time by experimenting yourself & cooperating with hiring managers to clearly define requirements for each position, to evaluate candidates based on skills and to reach out efficiently to appropriate talents.
- Successfully juggle a variety of roles at once. At any given time you could be working on filling 3-5 open roles.
- Develop new sources of talent attraction. You’ll always look for diversifying ways to source talented people going beyond LinkedIn.
- Build a diverse talent pipeline. You’ll develop an effective talent acquisition strategy & build a passive talent pool for all current & future roles, networking & building relationships with top talent.
- Screen candidates. You’ll serve as the filter of the top of the funnel to maximize the hiring team’s time & focus on interviewing the best candidates selling them our company culture.
- Iterate on feedback. You’ll ensure a two-way feedback process providing candidates with timely & complete feedback after the interview, as well as seeking theirs on the hiring process & address red flags immediately.
- Manage job offerings. You’ll extend job offers to successful candidates, managing all aspects of the negotiation process & closing strong when they are bowing out.
- Optimize talent acquisition practices. You’ll be constantly analyzing the way we operate, industry labor trends & what is our employer brand on the market, & based on that run point on improving the recruiting experience.
- Follow up with newcomers. You’ll support newcomer employees making sure their job expectations & hiring agreements are met & any needed resources are available to boost their engagement & performance.
- Be an internal consultant. You’ll provide training, coaching & support to hiring managers on recruitment & interviewing skills. Be the source of information about talent markets, hiring practices, talent demographics/shifts, etc.
- You have at least three years of experience recruiting roles at a software and/or technology company. You have experience evaluating candidates for a variety of roles – from Sales Managers to Tech Talents such as PMs, QAs, BAs, Devs, DevOps, etc). Bonus points if you have experience in the eCommerce domain (hiring Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce experts)!
- You have an avid headhunter mindset. You enjoy being a talent scout viewing your own success through the success of the organization by building it through a top-notch team of experts.
- You’re a Salesperson. You have a flair for connecting with people. You know what the candidates want, listen to what they have to say & map their suggestions to the business needs, respond to all their concerns or questions, sell them company culture & opportunities.
- You’re a trusted partner. You are an advocate for creativity & out-of-the-box thinking to drive the best decisions with your hiring managers. You advise interview teams on the best approach to fill their positions & create a process that delights candidates & empowers hiring decisions.
- You provide an incredible candidate experience. Your goal is to provide a human experience for each candidate that interacts with us during the hiring process & to nurture long-lasting relationships for the future, while keeping in mind business goals & priorities.
- You have a global mindset. You believe you can hire the most difficult profiles in the most unexplored markets & can do it using English language.
- You are detail & process oriented. You track pipeline health to balance your priorities & set hiring manager expectations. You are able to set up effective working workflows & optimize existing processes.
SOFTLOFT EMPLOYMENT PACKAGE:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Incentive Program
- Remote First Culture (do your best work from anywhere)
- Flexible Work Schedule (start and finish between 09.00 – 10.00 & 18.00 – 19.00)
- 15 PTO days (paid annual leave)
- Up to 15 PSL days (paid sick leave)
- Tax Liabilities Coverage
- Ongoing Monthly Benefit Budget (choose yourself what is relevant for you today)
- Learning & Certification Programs
- English Tutoring
- Corporate Events
- And, of course, a Fun Team to work with!