Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit luptatem accusantium doloremque laudanti.
Senior/Lead Mobile REACT Developer
- Working with international brands like H&M, Mothercare, Victoria Secret, Starbucks, Pottery Barn, and others
- The company owns more than 3000 offline shops around the world.
- You can directly impact the growth and income of one of the biggest and successful international retail companies.
- We guarantee professional and career growth for talented people.
- We provide the ability to participate in international e-commerce venues.
- Working in a comfortable office with 42 floors.
- The company owns a campus with cafes and restaurants.
- Comfortable apartment on the seaside.
- Life and medical insurance for the entire employment period.
- The location, Kuwait, has a great infrastructure and landscape. On weekends you can visit multiple landmarks around – Dubai, Doha, Abu Dhabi, Egipt, Israel, Jordan.
- Owning a premium car is quite cheap.
- Development of mobile applications for mono-brand e-commerce stores of the international retail company
- Participation in software architecture and tech design meetings
- Be a part of Scrum Team
- Knowledge sharing and mentoring teammates
- Work with UX/UI designers to implement designs and user interfaces
- Work with the product owner on requirements grooming, backlog refinement, and estimation
- Participation in international meetups and conferences
- Writing of development documentation
- Integration with backend services
- Provide feedback and peer review code changes in pull requests
- CI/CD supervision and set-up
- Experience in mobile applications development
- REACT Native
- Experience with cross-platform applications
- iOS and Android development experience
- Strong knowledge of architecture patterns (SOLID, MVVM, MVC etc), familiar with microservice architecture
- Experience in CI/CD set up and maintenance
- Experience with git, understanding the branching principles
- Understanding of software development life cycle, testing, and quality assurance
- Experience with Agile methodologies and engineering practices
- Experience with unit test development, with integration testing
- Experience with and understanding the load and performance testing
- Intermediate+ English
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics or related engineering disciplines
Can be an advantage
- Experience in web development
- Experience in configuration management
- Flux, Flutter, Dart, PWA
- Knowledge in security, BI and reporting tools
- Working with marketplaces
- Working with e-commerce platforms as back-end (Magento, Demandware, Hybris)