Senior Full Stack Developer (React.js & Node.js)
SOFTLOFT is an innovative eCommerce software company providing a full range of services related to Magento and custom web development. Founded in 2008 and based in Ukraine, we supply our Customers around the world with agile, reliable, and cost-effective eCommerce solutions.
SOFTLOFT offers fully-tailored services matching individual Customers’ needs, with ongoing support and quick problem-solving.
We are looking for a passionate and professional FULLSTACK DEVELOPER to join our team.
THINGS YOU WILL DO:
- Write understandable, testable and maintainable code;
- Participate in solution architecture based on project requirements;
- Analyze technical project requirements and make accurate
- estimates on development tasks;
- Integrate testing best practices throughout the ecommerce implementation;
- Participate in design and code reviews;
- Collaborate closely with designers and developers on the project;
- Provide technical consultation to internal and external stakeholders;
- Proactively communicate issues or delays to the Project Lead;
- Identify and troubleshoot performance issues;
- Lead and mentor more junior team members.
- 4+ years of experience with web development (React.js);
- 4+ years of experience with backend development (Node.js);
- Strong background with frontend trio HTML, CSS, JS;
- Confident knowledge of version control system Git;
- Basic knowledge of Jira, Confluence or similar issue tracker;
- Familiarity with agile methodologies & pronounced agile mindset ;
- Experience working with the full development cycle (testing, release management, deployment process, etc.);
- Strong spoken & written English (Upper-Intermediate & higher).
It would be highly appreciated if you also have:
- Previous experience in eCommerce domain (ideally with BigCommerce platform);
- Previous experience leading software development team;
- Understanding of JAMstack (especially Gatsby);
- Experience using GraphQL;
- Previous experience with CMS (such as WordPress,Builder.io, Contentful);
- Experience integrating email marketing solutions (such as Klaviyo);
- Experience implementing advanced search solutions (such as SearchSpring, Algolia);
- Experience implementing PIMs (such as Comestri, Akeneo).
SOFTLOFT EMPLOYMENT PACKAGE:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Remote First Culture (do your best work from anywhere)
- Flexible Work Schedule (start and finish between 09.00 – 10.00 & 18.00 – 19.00)
- 15 PTO days (paid annual leave)
- Up to 15 PSL days (paid sick leave)
- Tax Liabilities Coverage
- Ongoing Monthly Benefit Budget (choose yourself what is relevant for you today)
- Learning & Certification Programs
- English Tutoring
- Corporate Events
- And, of course, a Fun Team to work with!