Senior Backend Developer (Magento)
SOFTLOFT is an innovative eCommerce software company providing a full range of services related to Magento and custom web development. Founded in 2008 and based in Ukraine, we supply our Customers around the world with agile, reliable, and cost-effective eCommerce solutions.
SOFTLOFT offers fully-tailored services matching individual Customers’ needs, with ongoing support and quick problem-solving.
We are looking for a passionate and professional SENIOR BACKEND DEVELOPER to join our team.
THINGS YOU WILL DO:
- Design, develop and test ecommerce solutions to meet defined business requirements;
- Analyze technical project requirements and make accurate estimates on development tasks;
- Participate in solution architecture based on project requirements;
- Define best practices to implement non-functional requirements like performance and scalability of the website;
- Develop integrations between Magento and 3rd Party services;
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders across all the project lifecycle;
- Assist with code reviews and pull requests;
- Proactively communicate issues or delays to the Project Lead;
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues related to ecommerce solution implementations;
- 5+ years of experience in backend development with PHP;
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Magento 2;
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS;
- Good knowledge of MySQL, GraphQL;
- Experience in web server stack (Apache, HAProxy, Varnish, Redis, Ubuntu Server) is highly beneficial;
- Experience in API integration with 3d party services (Rest API);
- Excellent knowledge in OOP and best practice coding;
- Experience in the full software development cycle (from planning to deployment);
- Confident knowledge of version control systems GIT (GitHub, BitBucket, GitLab);
- Good spoken and written English (intermediate and higher);
It would be highly appreciated if you also have:
- Experience working with Docker, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ;
- Experience working with high loaded systems;
- Development certifications (like Zend);
- Magento certifications.
SOFTLOFT EMPLOYMENT PACKAGE:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Remote First Culture (do your best work from anywhere)
- Flexible Work Schedule (start and finish between 09.00 – 10.00 & 18.00 – 19.00)
- 15 PTO days (paid annual leave)
- Up to 15 PSL days (paid sick leave)
- Tax Liabilities Coverage
- Ongoing Monthly Benefit Budget (choose yourself what is relevant for you today)
- Learning & Certification Programs
- English Tutoring
- Corporate Events
- And, of course, a Fun Team to work with!