SOFTLOFT is an innovative eCommerce software company providing a full range of services related to Magento and custom web development. Founded in 2008 and based in Ukraine, we supply our Customers around the world with agile, reliable, and cost-effective eCommerce solutions.
SOFTLOFT offers fully-tailored services matching individual Customers’ needs, with ongoing support and quick problem-solving.
We are looking for a passionate and professional PROJECT MANAGER to join our team.
THINGS YOU WILL DO:
- Managing projects to ensure the solution is delivered to the client on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Gathering, scoping and documenting project requirements, transforming them into comprehensive project deliverables (user stories, development and integration specifications, etc);
- Running estimation sessions with Dev and QA teams and building detailed project plans;
- Collaborating with UX/UI Team (internal or external) and assisting with functional review;
- Overall accountability for project planning, profitability, budget, timeline, resourcing profile, deliverables;
- Proactively managing communication with the client ensuring client satisfaction and other project stakeholders, so everyone is kept informed on project status and progress;
- Identifying potential risks for project and opportunities for delivery optimization, escalating issues to management when appropriate;
- Controlling project scope for any deviations and initiating change management and impact analysis process for desired deliverables;
- Coordinating all project activities with the internal development team members and ensuring its successful completion;
- Providing leadership and mentoring to key project leads;
- Contributing to the company delivery process model.
- 3+ years of combined experience in business analysis and project management;
- Hands-on experience with project requirements management (elicitation techniques, business/functional/non-functional requirements development, modeling and diagramming, etc);
- Solid technical background and practical knowledge of SDLC;
- Previous experience in coordinating medium size teams (10-15 people);
- Deep understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban);
- Confident knowledge of project management tools (Smartsheet, JIRA, etc.);
- Solid soft skills (strong assertive negotiator, problem-solver, team player, business correspondence (internal/external) guru);
- Experience in working with US, AU and EU customers;
- Good spoken and written English (upper-intermediate and higher);
- eCommerce industry knowledge – specifically Magento 2 platform, will be a big plus.
SOFTLOFT EMPLOYMENT PACKAGE:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Remote First Culture (do your best work from anywhere)
- Flexible Work Schedule (start and finish between 09.00 – 10.00 & 18.00 – 19.00)
- 15 PTO days (paid annual leave)
- Up to 15 PSL days (paid sick leave)
- Tax Liabilities Coverage
- Ongoing Monthly Benefit Budget (choose yourself what is relevant for you today)
- Learning & Certification Programs
- English Tutoring
- Corporate Events
- And, of course, a Fun Team to work with!