SOFTLOFT is an innovative eCommerce software company providing a full range of services related to Magento and custom web development. Founded in 2008 and based in Ukraine, we supply our Customers around the world with agile, reliable, and cost-effective eCommerce solutions.
SOFTLOFT offers fully-tailored services matching individual Customers’ needs, with ongoing support and quick problem-solving.
We are looking for a passionate and professional BUSINESS ANALYST to join our team.
THINGS YOU WILL DO:
- Gather & document customer requirements, map them to platform capabilities and build solution architecture;
- Prepare Integration Specifications;
- Build software requirements, including writing user stories, constructing workflow charts and diagrams;
- Collaborate on scope estimations with Development and QA teams;
- Assist UX/UI Team with recommendations and functional reviews;
- Fully own all project documentation and project artifacts;
- Run refinement sessions with the Project Team and Demo sessions with Clients;
- Take part in project pre-sale activities;
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with e-Commerce solutions (Magento) is a big plus
- Experience in documenting & analyzing system integration solutions (API) would be a significant advantage
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- Passion to work, extremely motivated and keen to learn
SOFTLOFT EMPLOYMENT PACKAGE:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Remote First Culture (do your best work from anywhere)
- Flexible Work Schedule (start and finish between 09.00 – 10.00 & 18.00 – 19.00)
- 15 PTO days (paid annual leave)
- Up to 15 PSL days (paid sick leave)
- Tax Liabilities Coverage
- Ongoing Monthly Benefit Budget (choose yourself what is relevant for you today)
- Learning & Certification Programs
- English Tutoring
- Corporate Events
- And, of course, a Fun Team to work with!