Automation QA Engineer
SOFTLOFT is an innovative eCommerce software company providing a full range of services related to Magento and custom web development. Founded in 2008 and based in Ukraine, we supply our Customers around the world with agile, reliable, and cost-effective eCommerce solutions.
SOFTLOFT offers fully-tailored services matching individual Customers’ needs, with ongoing support and quick problem-solving.
We are looking for a passionate and professional AUTOMATION QA ENGINEER to join our team.
Growing rapidly, SOFTLOFT is looking to hire a Automation Quality Assurance to work closely with
the team to interpret and execute requirements for eCommerce clients, while creating and
maintaining default test cases and documentation, so each successive project builds from a solid
foundation. The role involves joining a complex headless BigCommerce project that is mid-way
through implementation. Cypress framework is in place and now tests need to be written to cover all
- You have 2+ years of experience as Automation QA
- Profound knowledge of all types of testing
- Practical experience in creating & maintaining testing documentation (test plans, test cases, bug reports, etc.)
- Good knowledge of general Internet technologies (HTTP, HTML, CSS, XML)
- Experience with bug tracking systems, APIs and client-side testing tools (preferably Dev-tools, Firebug, REST, Postman, etc.)
- Experienced working on ecommerce projects
- Working proficiency in English
Automation Testing using Cypress
Analyze requirements and provide a solution in terms of test approach & design, suggested tools etc.
Prepare test plans, develop test cases & execute tests
Monitor the testing process
Provide qualitative feedback, including risk evaluation, time estimates, suggestions & improvements
Work closely with developers on identifying, designing, or enhancing existing areas where test efforts can be reduced through test automation or tool creation
Monitor the ticketing system
Ensure the quality of the software development process as a whole
SOFTLOFT EMPLOYMENT PACKAGE:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Remote First Culture (do your best work from anywhere)
- Flexible Work Schedule (start and finish between 09.00 – 10.00 & 18.00 – 19.00)
- 15 PTO days (paid annual leave)
- Up to 15 PSL days (paid sick leave)
- Tax Liabilities Coverage
- Ongoing Monthly Benefit Budget (choose yourself what is relevant for you today)
- Learning & Certification Programs
- English Tutoring
- Corporate Events
- And, of course, a Fun Team to work with!